Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bear With Me!!!

Okay, I haven't posted in a while, I know. But I will be adding new items soon! I am in the process of redoing the blog so bear with me, but here is a preview of things to come. And check my Facebook page for more new items!!



Looking for a baby gift? How about a ChickieBows taggie blanket!
It measures approximately 12x12" with tags all around to keep your baby entertained!
**Wash Before Using**



How about an adorable Bandana dress for those hot summer days!
Approximate size ~ 5T
(Can be cut down to smaller size. Infant sizes available also. All sizes are approximate.)



Satin rosettes, how cute is this little Frog Princess?!



Personalize your ChickieBows with these ribbon flower initial clips.



Keep your kiddo busy for hours with an I-Spy bag. Made from super soft fleece and filled with lots of fun things to find! Take it in the car, the doctor's office...wherever you go! When ordering please specify whether it is for a boy or a girl and also the age of your child. Older kids' I-Spy bag has a smaller window with tinier items to find, PLUS colored beads to make it more challenging! :0) (Toddler/Preschool bag shown) Many styles and colors of fabric available. Sports teams, cartoon characters, favorite colors. It's up to you!



One of my favorite new items! The Ribbon Wreath!
(Measures approximately 12x12")
You choose the color combination.
Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment